binding series thoughts.

 I have the photos, the vid, & the painting?

Titles?? !! ?? !!
Thinking:
calling the photos 'bound' and then the video can be 'binding' links them together.
dont know what to title the painting thooo


thoughts from my phone notes:

went out thinking i wanted more detail to look warped in a human grotesque surreal kinda style, but turned/turns out I like the washier and blurrier ones better.
Might b biased due 2 dysphoria, but I think that works. also the fact that my dysphoria work into choosing the final product is ok and goes hand in hand with it, creates another layer to the works??
its good 2 question if ur holding urself back out of insecurity or feeling stupid, but i think also that can sometimes add to a project/performance at the same time and be The Point of it in a nice way.

Comments