B&W Sound Series

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRelR78Y7_Q&list=PLDrvOrES38GRxMvVJ5KnOv2DWW817P86C



Started in the past year or so this series where I take a B&W photo and record 30sec of sound. 
So far I have 12 on youtube and was scheduling them to be posted once a week. I have a few more i need to edit, but my laptop has given up a little bit so hopefully can get it fixed this week. I borrowed a laptop from work for the weekend, it hasnt got adobe stuff on it though, but Ive noticed how having a laptop has made me already more productive in the sense i've been doing stuff especially on here and been working on my essay a lil bit. Also since im getting my laptop fixed I will also get the battery changed so I can start taking it to the library with me after I finish work yay.


I like this series so far, but have no idea how many I'm going to do. I like how sometimes it kinda looks like the photo is moving? ? ? 
Also, wanna make more 'throw away' stuff like this as I think its good to do smaller projects that I can do quickly while working on the bigger ones like my installation and essayy, and just use either my webcam or somethin and dump them on youtube.




Comments