NOTION!!!

 ok so i recently found out about notion n just can tell its gonna help me create a lot more sufficiently!! 

its an app/website where u can plan n organise stuff but u can personalise it so much and make it look so cute n i need to share it somewhere bc i love mine :)

there are the videos i watched on it to help me figure out how to use it and also give me ideas on the best ways to lay stuff out.

https://youtu.be/67jFfjwUvRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iQipx5s2mk&t=623s

also can have the app on multiple devices n it all syncs up so its v handy. have all my projects am focusing on specific things n trying not to overwhelm myself. hopefully by the end of the month ill have made progress on the thing i want to as i am now able to actually know the steps i wanna take with things lol. im trying to read and paint more consistently and work on deldramas to get it finished b4 my adobe student runs out and ive been making clay rings so i wanna set up a shop to sell some .



Comments