Summer Project | reviewing shots

I found that it is very quite difficult to shoot On the Go... but I tried my Best. It didnt help that i had thousands of things in my hand from the parade, but looking over the shots I think I got some interesting ones. Also an annoying thing was the sun kept going in and out so my exposure was difficult to keep adjusting on the go.

 i took photos of the carts that sold things before the parade, which i thought was quite bizarre thing. runs along the idea of pride possibly is become corporate.

This is a cool photo as I think it helps question the idea that there should be no cops at pride, which is a common opinion discussed within the community.


I liked this one as I was trying to photograph the person behind, however I captured this instead

This looks really cool, reminds me of old photos. Also very expressive and powerful.

another of the police. the slight out of focus-ness makes it interesting


The way the flag slowly trails behind them and the sun behind it creates a really cool look.

caught a moment/interaction.

I saw this and instantly shot it as it was a cool interaction between two different generations in the community. Reminds me of 'The Kiss' by Robert Doisneau, with the time stopped surrounding by a moving

I like this one as the out of frame figure adds an element of abstraction as the arm slices into the middle of the frame. it shows interaction to the crowd.

this one's pretty interesting, however not the best.

the cool costume adds interest and also interaction with the crowd.

these reminded me of Gay Power Rangers. very powerful photo, the strut is very visual.

a closer photo. has a lot of movement in it

the framing and arm stretched up looks very powerful. reminds me of protests.

this photo reminds me of this photo by William Klein. The other out of focus ones do the same, but this one more so. This photo has a lot of interesting layers; the shirt, the face makeup, the background, the interaction with the crowd.

This one is another that I love, showing very clear interaction between strangers and joy on the persons face.

When flicking through the photos I liked this one as it has movement to it with cool body positions

a political aspect. there was also a conservative marcher group which was very bizarre and ironic, and everyone kind of went quiet. I wish i had taken photos but I was too busy being like wtf.

this photo radiates personality and the costumes look very funky.

Love love loveeeeeee this one. The slight blur & out of focus combined with the mid movement positions really creates a realistic and alive sense to the photo.

This photo is super interesting, with the focus on the crowd in the back showing them looking to the right to the oncoming parade. as well as this I think the barrier with people leaning over is interesting.

Another photo showing interaction and movement and pride.

This one I thought looked very cool. you can see the tension in his arms and the flag pole almost swings into frame.

Another one that resembles history. shows the community and solidarity.

ooooooooooooo i liked this one too! Also reminds me of the photo by William Klein that i showed previously.

woo a dog!

Again, police at pride.




ALL SHOTS & RAW, feel free to flick through...


Comments