Shower Portraits - Third Shoot 20.11.17

18mm, f/4.5, 1/10, ISO 100
18mm, f/4.5, 1/15, ISO100

I decided to do a third shoot, based on the things I thought of after the second shoot.
List of what to consider if/when I reshoot:
- slower shutter speed
- lower ISO
- medium shot, showing only half
- make tripod higher so the shot is more parallel, rather than looking up
- some not as far under the shower
- hair pushed back instead of in front of face?
- turn shower temp down so the lens of camera doesn't steam like it did in the first shoot

I lowered the ISO and tried the slower shutter speed which worked pretty well, however now having the photos to compare I prefer the ones with a quicker shutter speed as you could see the drops of water more clearly.. I also expanded the idea of having the frame cut at the waist as I preferred that better to the full body ones. I also tried the hair pushed back, however didn't like that. Overall, I think this shoot was good, however the other photo from the last shoot is really growing on me.

Comments