Narrowing Down to Final Portrait

I had a difficult time choosing my final portrait, as I had shot so much over the past couple of months.
I was trying to choose between these four.







- This image was from my second shoot in the shower, and although I didn't really like it, I decided I did like it
- The dark graininess of it adds to the mood.
- i also like the way the light shines from the window.
- the water combined with the light












- I loved the aesthetic of this piece, however I felt my shower idea had been developed a lot more; with more artist references and shoots.
- The flash adds a starstruck 'look'
- I love the hair and make-up















- From my third and final shower shoot that I did to try out some ideas I had after the second.
- It was dark outside so the light wasn't seen through the window - The white balance looks weird.
- The lens is also steamed so it's not as clear as the one below
- warmer tone which I dislike













- I love the contrast in this image
- Tried to put the camera higher so it's cut off lower
- sharper than the first one. made me realise i like it darker with the higher iso.
- faster shutter speed in third shoot










After a while, I decided to go with the very first image as I had experimented with them more, and I also think it captures what I originally wanted it to. I like the tilt the camera has upwards that allows you to see the water pouring from the shower head as it clashes with the light through the window






Comments